Search This Blog

Friday 2 March 2012

Boost your energy levels (great for busy mums!)

Boots do a fantastic range of vitamins aimed at boosting energy! I discovered these a number of years ago while constantly feeling tired and zapped of all energy while trying to look after my children. They do a Vitamin B complex which currently has a green label and they also do a Vitamin B6 10mg (currently a yellow label) specifically for women. These can be taken in addition to a normal multivitamin and should really help boost your energy levels. I take the vitamin B complex every day and take the B6 at one particular time of the month when I can be more stressed than normal! Recently I've also discovered Evening Primrose Oil which comes in a capsule and is meant to help keep hormones more balanced. I've also found this to be great, and again take it daily. The added benefit of using Boots for all of these is that vitamins are always on 3 for 2, so you save money too! Hope they help you mums out there to feel a little more energised and able to cope with the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment