Search This Blog

Friday 24 February 2012

Liven up lunch! Inventive packed lunches for fussy eaters

My 2 sons are both extremely fussy eaters and because of their fussiness, have always taken a packed lunch to school as they generally don't like cooked food. I found very early on that just making sandwiches every day would soon become very boring for them and tried to come up with some other ideas to make their lunches more interesting while remaining fairly healthy (I state 'fairly healthy' as I do include chocolate spread, but it is occassional and the school don't mind). Here are some alternatives I've found to work, I hope they help you too:


Cheese scone with butter
Plain scone with butter and jam
Brioche with jam or butter or chocolate spread
Scotch pancakes with butter
Bread rolls with filling
Pitta bread with filling
Bagel with filling

No comments:

Post a Comment